To pay our respects for this much appreciated day, I’ve decided to share this note that I remember reading in a group a long time back. This is an oldie, but goodie (much like chocolate!)
20 reasons why chocolate is better than ….
2) “If you love me you’ll swallow that” has real meaning with chocolate.
3) Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.
4) You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.
5) You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.
6) You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.
7) If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won’t mind.
8) Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.
9) The word “commitment” doesn’t scare off chocolate.
10) You can have chocolate on top of your workbench/desk during working hours without upsetting your co-workers.
11) You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.
12) You don’t get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.
13) With chocolate there’s no need to fake it.
14) Chocolate doesn’t make you pregnant.
15) You can have chocolate at any time of the month.
16) Good chocolate is easy to find.
17) You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.
18) You are never too young or too old for chocolate.
19) When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbors awake.
20)With chocolate size doesn’t matter.
Again, I didn’t write these, just sharing the laughs!
Happy Chocolate Day!
P.s: Not to rain on your chocolate day parade, but there are approximately 500 calories per 100 grams of milk chocolate so don’t over indulge today!