Apparently I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award which translates to “Dearest” in German. This blog is usually symbolic to give attention to newbie bloggers that someone (in my case the truly awesome and super sweet Sofia from Papaya Pieces!) thinks deserves a second look.
First, a blimp on who Sofia is. From what I can tell, Sofia lives in Spain and enjoys healthy cooking – her recipes are always easy-to-follow and won’t break the budget (really, she’s even done the math for some!) and look absolutely mouth-watering. Personally, I’d like to give her a big thank you for 1)mentioning me in her “From the food cosmos” section and for this nomination 😀
Here’s the fun part – THE RULES!
1- Post eleven facts about yourself.
2- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3- Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4- Go to their page and tell them.
5- Remember, no tag backs.
Facts about me:
1-I’m a dietitian who absolutely LOVES loves chocolate (let’s keep this between us please)
2- I really enjoy playing scrabble in person, and WordOnHD on my cellphone
3- I love pets but after getting fungus from a cat at 16, and viral meningitis from hamsters at 25 – I decided that maybe my body was trying to send me a strong message
4- I’m really good at recognizing actor’s voices (I don’t know how this will ever come in handy, but it’s always fun watching a animated movies with me)
5- I can’t parallel park and I don’t like driving at all
6- I never watch the movie if I can get my hand on the book instead (so I’ve read hunger games and haven’t watched them and so on)
7- The exception to the above rule is Game of Thrones (not a movie I know but same concept) because I don’t think I would have been able to remember all those names if I were reading the books instead of watching the series
8- I’ve gone sky diving but I’m afraid of needles
9- I don’t watch TV
10- I planned by fiance’s birthday 3 months ahead of time, and I’m secretly known as a planning dictator (well not so secretly anymore)
11- I like coffee
Questions from my tagger:
1. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate? Dark
2. Tea or coffee? Both
3. Do you prefer to watch a comedy film or a horror film? Comedy
4. Do you get up early before work to jog? Not to jog, but to do elliptical (and no it doesn’t come naturally, it’s a lot of work!)
5. Where is your dream travel destination? Too many, but off the top of my head, Singapore
6. If you had all the time in the world for breakfast, what would you have tomorrow? Waffles in Belgium with the fiance!
7. What was the last book you read that you most enjoyed? I’m reading a book now that I should’ve read ages ago – One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and I’m really enjoying it!
8. Would you prefer a holiday on the beach or in the mountains? Beach
9. Have you ever had goldfish? No, but I’ve had other types of fish
10. Do you enjoy thunderstorms? Not at all, I’m not a big fan of the rain
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging? The writing, I love it!
Now for my nominees:
*drum roll please*
I’m sorry I didn’t get to the 11 “required” nominations but honestly many of the blogs I follow apparently have a lot of followers, so if anyone has other good options to add on here, please do share! 🙂
Now for the questions:
1- Indoor workouts or outdoors?
2- Favorite holiday?
3- An important “date” and why?
4- Coffee or Tea?
5- Favorite cuisine?
6- What type of music do you listen to?
7- Describe your perfect birthday
8- Do you sing in the shower?
9- Something you’d like to do but know you wouldn’t ever?
10- Morning person or not?
11- What statement/word do you catch yourself saying way too often?